If you’re looking for the ultimate in traction, the POWERTRAX® GRIP LOK™ can handle the torque of engines producing up to 550 HP. It combines the fully automatic locking action of the traditional PowerTrax locker with the strength of a fully machined case. Using the PowerTrax automatic locking technology, the GRIP LOK™ delivers automatic, mechanically actuated traction. Each GRIP LOK™ is housed in a fully machined, forged-steel case and comes fully assembled with no special lubrications or friction modifiers needed. This 100% automatic locking differential is maintenance free and automatically operates in both drive and reverse. This system has an application-specific design for differential models such as Ford® 9-inch, GM® 10.5-inch, DANA® 35, DANA® 40, DANA® 60, DANA® DS381 – 401, DANA® D/T 403 – D/S 404, EATON® 19060S – DS344, and MERITOR® RT40 – 145. It is compatible in both front and rear applications, as well as both strip and off-road driving applications.
- Application specific designs for Ford®, GM®, DANA®, EATON®, & MERITOR® differentials
- Automatic 100% locking differential
- Traction adding differential technology
- Front & rear axle applications
- Provides maximum traction to both wheels
- Automatic operation in drive & reverse
- Works even with one wheel off the ground
- Handles engine torque up to 550 HP
- Full-machined, forged-steel case
- No special lubricants or friction modifiers needed
- Fully assembled & maintenance free out of package
- 2-year (or 100,000-mile) warranty
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.