The Blackhawk Induction™ air intake system from K&N for the 2020 Dodge Challenger 5.7L V8 features an oil-free synthetic filter media providing increased airflow and engine protection. This system has a black powder-coated aluminum intake tube and all black components for a seamless look.
The DRYFLOW® synthetic filter featured in this air intake system also has a steel heat shield helping to protect intake air from the high temperatures of your engine bay.
- Powder-coated aluminum intake tube paired with DRYFLOW® synthetic air filter
- Provides high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles (under normal highway driving conditions)
- Typical installation can be completed in 90 minutes or less with simple hand tools
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty™
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.