Representing the future of performance aluminum radiators, Flex-A-Lite’s Extruded Core Technology replaces multi-core radiators with an advanced design that increases contact area between the coolant and the aluminum tubes for better heat rejection—all in a more durable and lighter package. These are direct-fit applications that bolt in without modification.
Benefits of Extruded Core Technology
- Increased contact area between the coolant and aluminum tubes.
- A flat surface on which to braze the cooling fins maximizes contact between the tubes and fins.
- Cooling fins have been designed with louver patterns cut into them to direct airflow.
- Wind-tunnel tested to be more efficient than standard tube radiators.
- Significantly stronger (100 PSI burst rating).
- A corner subhead reinforces the cooling tube-to-header connection (an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators).
- Warranty: 2-year transferable.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.