Available for gasoline and diesel applications, Edelbrock universal micro-electric fuel pumps offer maximum performance in a compact package thanks to a simple, durable design that reduces the chance of vapor lock and flooding. Plus, they operate quietly, so you’ll barely know they’re there! In addition to the fuel pump, you’ll get a filter, mounting hardware, and instructions for a hassle-free installation.
17303 pushes 30 GPH / 114 LPH, while 17301 pushes 38 GPH / 144 LPH (both for gas/E85). 17302 pushes 38 GPH / 144 LPH (for diesel).
- Available for gas and diesel applications.
- Durable, simple design.
- Reduced chance of vapor lock and flooding.
- Easy to install two-wire design.
- Super-quiet operation.
- Standard 12-volt negative ground system with 1 amp draw at max delivery.
- Gravity-fed in-line is self-priming and -regulating.
- Also usable as a lift or transfer pump.
- 5/16” nipple inlet port / 5/16” barb outlet port.
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Parts Pro affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Parts Pro Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.