With their advanced dimpled plate and fin design, the newest line of Flex-A-Lite transmission coolers offers class-leading cooling in tough environments like racing and towing while minimizing transmission oil–pressure drop. Flex-A-Lite manufactures them entirely from aluminum to ensure lightweight yet extremely strong and durable performance.
The 114213 stacked-plate, 29-row transmission cooler is designed to be mounted remotely and comes with a 6.5” electric fan. It measures 11” x 9.641” x 3.25” and includes 3/8” barbed fittings. This Flex-A-Lite cooler is perfect for heavy-duty car applications (like racing) and towing pickups.
- Class-leading cooling for your transmission
- Great for heavy-duty car applications, racing, and truck towing
- Minimizes drop in transmission oil pressure
- Includes mounted 6.5” electric fan
- Aluminum body is lightweight yet strong and durable
- Advanced dimpled plate and fin design
- 29 stacked-plate rows
- 3/8” barbed fittings
- Measures 11” x 9 41/64” x 3 1/4”
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.