The new direct-fit gauge sets from AutoMeter simplify part selection and installation, giving builders of classic (’40s to ’60s) Chevrolet and Ford car and truck projects a custom performance instrument solution without the custom fabrication price.
These AutoMeter sets excel in three specific areas: simplicity (take the guesswork out of deciding which parts to use), value (bundled components save money vs. buying individual pieces), and installation (gauge clusters use factory mounting locations).
Available in five-piece sets (programmable electric speedometer, electric oil pressure, electric water temperature, voltmeter, and fuel level) and six-piece sets (includes five-piece set contents plus a tachometer).
- Application-specific billet-aluminum mounting hardware.
- Seamlessly integrates five or six iconic AutoMeter gauges into the original dashboard without disrupting the unique character of the vehicle’s interior.
- Preterminated, color-coded universal wiring harness for simplified installation.
- LED indicator lights for turn signals and high beams.
- 1/8” NPT sensors for oil pressure and water temperature.
- 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2” NPT adapter bushings and vehicle speed sensor for OEM transmission type.
- Matched fuel level gauge ready to use with your factory sending unit.
- Made in the USA.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.