Though they’ve got an OEM look, these plastic tank/aluminum core radiators for diesel pickups from Northern Radiator benefit from construction principles common to big rig trucks, including internally reinforced end tubes, additional fiber-reinforced ribs, integrated mounting points, a heavy-gauge steel crimp strip on the header-to-tank attachment, and more fins per inch than the competition.
- OEM look with big-rig engineering.
- Plastic tank, aluminum core.
- Reinforced end tubes.
- Extra fiber-reinforced ribs.
- Integrated mounting points.
- More fins per inch than the competition.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.