Mr. Gasket performance cast aluminum water pumps are engineered to provide increased water flow, block pressure, and balanced delivery. These high output aluminum pumps provide improved cooling for street, high-performance, and even racing applications. How do they do it?
Equalized water-flow distribution and pressure-balanced water passages minimize internal engine hotspots. Each pump features low-pressure, as-cast, aluminum alloy pump bodies coupled with a cold-rolled carbon steel impeller with double-welded front and rear faceplates to maximize flow and reduce cavitation.
- As-cast aluminum alloy housing.
- Front and rear roller bearings minimize pump noise.
- Cold-rolled carbon steel impeller with multi-van axial design.
- Double-welded front and rear impeller faceplates maximize flow and minimize cavitation.
- Applications approved for high-revving engines (above 7,000 RPM).
- Available in Natural (as-cast) or Polished finish.
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Parts Pro affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Parts Pro Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!