Mr. Gasket performance cast aluminum water pumps are engineered to provide increased water flow, block pressure, and balanced delivery. These high output aluminum pumps provide improved cooling for street, high-performance, and even racing applications. How do they do it?
Equalized water-flow distribution and pressure-balanced water passages minimize internal engine hotspots. Each pump features low-pressure, as-cast, aluminum alloy pump bodies coupled with a cold-rolled carbon steel impeller with double-welded front and rear faceplates to maximize flow and reduce cavitation.
- As-cast aluminum alloy housing.
- Front and rear roller bearings minimize pump noise.
- Cold-rolled carbon steel impeller with multi-van axial design.
- Double-welded front and rear impeller faceplates maximize flow and minimize cavitation.
- Applications approved for high-revving engines (above 7,000 RPM).
- Available in Natural (as-cast) or Polished finish.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.