If you want to upgrade your ignition system due to a recent Sniper EFI installation, the HyperSpark ignition from Holley adds easy ignition timing control to nearly any Sniper EFI. Including a high-output HyperSpark CD ignition box, billet distributor, and ignition coil, this complete system produces 535 volts of primary voltage all the way up to 12K RPM.
- Perfect for anyone wanting to add timing control to their Sniper EFI.
- Timing control improves idle stability, throttle response, fuel economy and wide-open throttle horsepower.
- Plug and play with Sniper EFI systems.
- Hall Effect crank trigger sensor in billet distributor housing provides a noise-free RPM signal to the Sniper ECU.
- Patented clear installation cap makes phasing the distributor virtually foolproof.
- Preterminated ignition coil connector removes any doubt of loose connections.
- HyperSpark CD ignition box is sealed and powdercoated to be installed in the harshest of locations.
- External LED CD ignition box helps verify 12V, cranking RPM, and low battery voltage.
- HyperSpark ignition coil comes with an integrated mounting bracket.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.