Compatible with 6- and 12-volt lead-acid and 12-volt lithium-ion batteries, the G3500 from The NOCO Company is a portable and automatic battery charger designed for charging cars, boats, RVs, SUVs, diesel trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, lawn mowers, and much more. It can also be used as a battery maintainer to keep both starter and deep-cycle batteries fully charged. The G3500 monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without worry of overcharge. It comes with a battery desulfator for use in rejuvenating underperforming batteries.
- 6V and 12V battery charger/maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 120 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2V.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery with zero overcharge.
- Suitable for start-stop and CAN bus vehicle systems.
- Advanced diagnostics for damaged batteries.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.