Extruded Core Technology from Flex-A-Lite is the future of performance aluminum radiators, replacing multi-core radiators with a new, advanced design. Extruded Core Radiators provide significantly better cooling with a stronger, more durable, and lighter design. This direct-fit radiator is engineered to bolt on—no cutting or drilling required. The radiator mounts using the factory location and equipment and includes a 22–24 lb cap and drain petcock.
- For 1964-1967 Chevelle and other GM A-Bodies
- Increased contact area between coolant and aluminum tubes for better heat rejection
- Flat surface on which to braze the cooling fins maximizes contact between the tubes and fins for better cooling
- Louver patterns in the cooling fins direct airflow for better performance
- Wind-tunnel testing has shown significant cooling efficiency over standard tube radiators
- Enhanced strength (100 PSI burst rating)
- Corner subhead reinforces the cooling tube to header connection (an area prone to cracking and leaking in aluminum radiators)
- Warranty: 2-year transferable
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Parts Pro affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Parts Pro Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!