Dynamic looks and advanced steering are now available for drivers of select Audi, McLaren, and Volkswagen models thanks to KW Suspensions. The company’s new Height Adjustable Spring Kits provide OEM-quality dynamic driving, with chrome-silicon steel lowering springs, matching elastomers, and dust-protection systems.
These KW Suspensions kits give you full control of your vehicle thanks to continuous ride-height adjustment and customizable suspension lowering, which combine to provide a sporty, harmonious driving behavior.
Current applications include the following part numbers:
- 253100CZ for 2021+ Audi RS6 Avant and RS7 (F2) with DRC
- 25381054 for 2018+ Volkswagen Tiguan (MQB) and 2019+ Q3 Quattro
- 25337004 for 2019–2020 McLaren 600LT with OE lift system
- Dynamic, OEM-quality driving
- Continuous ride-height adjustment
- Customizable suspension lowering
- Sporty, harmonious driving behavior
- Chrome-silicon steel lowering springs
- Matching elastomers
- Dust-protection systems
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.