An inaugural inductee into the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, this ultra-responsive tachometer from AutoMeter Products can move the needle from 0 to 10,000 RPM in just 333 milliseconds, with a super-bright shift light to help you hit your marks perfectly. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, the 3903 AutoMeter 5” Sport-Comp pedestal tachometer represents the absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology—no compromises made, no compromises required.
- Air core electric gauge moves the needle from 0 to 10,000 RPM in 333 ms
- Traditional incandescent lighting at the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible
- Suitable for nearly every street or race car electrical system
- High-vis, user-programmable shift light
- 5” (127 mm) housing
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.