Featuring an exclusive new adjustable “packer” design that lets you dial in proper bumpstop engagement, this patented leveling strut from Belltech adjusts the ride height of your 2019 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra up to a true 2” over stock in 1/2” increments.
The 26019 Belltech leveling strut is engineered to reduce body roll, dive under braking, and squat under acceleration. For all cabs and engines of the indicated applications.
- For 2019 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra (2/4WD)
- Patented adjustable strut design with progressive-rate polymer bumpstops
- New and exclusive adjustable “packer” design dials in proper bumpstop engagement.
- Up to 2” adjustable ride height from OEM (in 0.5” increments)
- Retains OEM droop travel (won’t overextend associated suspension components).
- Vulcanized OEM-style lower bushing with an increased durometer
- Performance sport ride and improved overall handling
- Reduces body roll, dive under braking, and squat under acceleration.
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Parts Pro affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Parts Pro Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!