Replacing multi-core radiators with its advanced new design, this extruded-core, direct-fit radiator bolts into 1968–1972 Chevy Chevelles and other GM A-body vehicles with an LS engine swap (no cutting or drilling required; radiator mounts using factory locations). For the 316061, Flex-A-Lite included a fully shrouded dual-fan system, which moves 4,600 cfm of airflow, and a variable speed controller.
- For 1968–1972 Chevy Chevelle and other GM A-body applications
- Increased contact area between the coolant and aluminum tubes for better heat rejection
- Louver patterns cut into the cooling fins to better direct airflow.
- Wind-tunnel tested to show significant efficiency gains in cooling over standard tube radiators
- 100-psi burst rating
- Corner subhead reinforces the cooling tube–to–header connection (an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators)
- Warranty: 2 years (transferrable)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.