Square-body 1973–1987 Chevrolet trucks and Suburbans just got a universal solution for their entire dash. With its high-res, full-color, 12.3” LCD screen, the new direct-fit InVision digital dash system from AutoMeter lets you monitor speedometer, tachometer, fuel, oil pressure, water temperature, and volts—all in one place.
Users can choose from three selectable interfaces and get visual or audio alarms for parameters. The speedometer easily calibrates to OEM or aftermarket vehicle speed sensors, while the tach works with many engine types. The 7004 AutoMeter InVision digital dash comes with a wiring harness and sending units for water temperature and oil pressure. No drilling, cutting, or other modification required for installation.
- For 1973–1987 square-body Chevy trucks and Suburbans
- High-resolution, colorful, 12.3” LCD display with three user-selectable screens
- Monitors speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, oil pressure, water temperature, and volts
- Includes high-beam and turn-signal indicators and a user-selectable warning light
- Adjustable RPM range and joystick for dash customization
- Displays in imperial or metric units
- Protects your vehicle with visual or audible alarms
- Wiring harness and sending units for water temperature and oil pressure
- Requires no cutting, drilling, or modification to factory pieces
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.