The newest addition to the AutoMeter InVision line is here for 1978–1987 Chevrolet G-Body (El Camino, Malibu, and Monte Carlo). Highlighted by a vivid 12.3” LCD display, this direct-fit instrumentation comes with a full suite of high-performance AutoMeter gauges—speedometer, tach, oil pressure, water temp, fuel level, and voltmeter—plus integrated turn signals, high-beam indicators, wire harness, and temp/pressure sending units.
The 7005 AutoMeter InVision dash also includes a panel-mounted joystick for easy adjustment of alarms, displays, and colors; tach configuration and RPM range; fuel level and speedometer calibration; date and time; measurement output (metric/imperial); and much more. Leave it to AutoMeter to create the ultimate instrumentation solution for your outdated or worn-out Chevy G-Body dash!
- For 1978–1983 Chevrolet G-Body
- 12.3” LCD display with three user-selectable templates
- Monitors fuel level, oil pressure, water temp, volts, tach, and speed
- Visual or audible alarms and multiple warning points for each parameter
- Adjustable RPM range (8–10 k), time (12/24), brightness (day/night)
- Odometer and two trip meters
- Imperial or metric measurement display
- Calibrate speedometer to OEM or aftermarket VSS
- Multipulse tachometer calibration
- High-beam and turn signal indicators and user-definable warning lights
- Multiple fuel-level resistance ranges
- Includes wire harness and sending units (water temp/oil pressure)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.