Replacing your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing, the 57-3094 FIPK Generation II performance air intake from K&N allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than ever before—and more air means more usable power (+9.04 HP est.) and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. This 57 Series air intake comes with a replacement K&N high-flow air filter and an aerodynamic air intake tube that easily connects to your vehicle’s factory air box/throttle body. The air filter can be used for up to 50,000 miles before servicing (depending on driving conditions).
Note: Street legal in all 50 states; installs with commonly available tools; CARB EO# D-269-80
- For 2016–2020 Chevrolet Camaro and Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6
- Simple and cost-effective horsepower upgrade
- Improves throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing, high-density polyethylene tube
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Washable and reusable air filter
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Warranty: K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.