Centerforce developed its DYAD XDS 10.4” twin disc clutch specifically for vehicles requiring a holding capacity of 700 to 1,600 ft lb of torque at the crank. The kit’s pressure plate delivers light pedal effort via the patented Centerforce centrifugal weight system, which provides superior clamp load over stock ball bearing–actuated pressure plates. Metallic paddle/button style friction material on the discs provides increased holding capacity, while a lightened billet-steel flywheel leads to low inertia and quicker RPMs.
Designed, machined, and assembled in the USA.
- Fully dampened clutch system for vehicles with extreme power levels
- Patented multi-disc, floating disc, and drive disc design
- No complicated setup or adjustments
- Ball bearing–actuated pressure plate and race-proven paddle-style discs
- Quiet, positive drive floater
- Holds 700–1,600 ft lb of torque.
- Precision balanced
- ARP fasteners and specification card included.
- Designed, machined, and assembled in the United States.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.