Operating without misfires beyond 7,500 rpm and featuring a digital rev limiter, the D1075 Flame-Thrower Race HEI III distributor from PerTronix produces 67% more energy with a 45% faster spark breakdown time (compared to stock). These distributors are built from the ground up with all-new components, including a centerless-ground, corrosion-resistant shaft that reduces friction and provides concentric operation. IMCA approved.
- For small- and big-block Chevy applications
- Operates without misfires beyond 7,500 rpm (nearly 3,000 rpm higher than most stock HEIs).
- 67% more energy with a 45% faster spark breakdown time
- Digital rev limiter with advanced microprocessor dwell control (7.2-amp dwell current)
- Lightweight aluminum alloy housing with aligned/honed bronze-sintered bushings
- Centerless-ground, corrosion-resistant shaft reduces friction and provides concentric operation.
- High–dielectric strength cap with brass terminals and low-resistance center coil brush
- Balanced rotors with nylon screws prevent arcing and reduce vibration at high rpm
- Adjustable vacuum-advance canister and high performance advance curve
- Precision-machined chromoly advance weights and center plate eliminate erratic timing.
- Warranty: 1-year limited
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.