The industry’s first 2” drop spindle for 2019 Silverado/Sierra (all drives, cabs, and engines—but not “classic” models) improves handling and retains factory ride quality. In addition to the ride improvements, this direct bolt-in solution maintains critical suspension geometry and eliminates excessive ball joint, shock, and tire wear common to other methods of lowering.
The 2519 Belltech drop spindle preserves factory alignment without any modification and can be combined with coilovers, lowered struts, or air suspension for an even more aggressive drop.
- First 2” drop spindle for 2019 GMC Sierra and Chevy Colorado
- Improves handling and retains factory ride quality.
- Maintains critical suspension geometry and factory alignment.
- Eliminates excessive wear to ball joints, shocks, and tires.
- Can be combined with coilovers, lowered struts, and air suspension systems.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.