Formulated for use in gasoline and diesel automotive, commercial fleet, and stationary industrial engine applications, HPS® Series engine oil from Royal Purple meets the demands of high performance and modified engines. Fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorous anti-wear additive and proprietary Synerlec® additive (which prevents the oil from breaking down under the stresses of sustained heat and pressure), HPS® oil outperforms leading synthetic and conventional lubricants in gas and diesel engines.
- Exceptionally high film strength for dramatic reductions in engine wear and heat
- Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall maximizes horsepower and torque and optimizes fuel economy.
- Exceptional oxidation stability extends oil life and allows for more miles driven between oil changes.
- Advanced synthetic solvency reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean.
- Outstanding wear protection for valve train components, including performance roller lifter and high lift flat tappet camshafts and lifters.
- Superior corrosion protection
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.