Boasting an SFI 3.3/5 rating, the GF SFI crew shoe from G-FORCE Racing Gear features an innovative tread pattern that provides traction in wet or dry conditions on all common racing surfaces (dirt, mud, gravel, and asphalt). This heavy-use athletic shoe provides outstanding ankle support and includes the gas- and oil-resistant GTrax sole, which is made from a revolutionary polymer. Designed for crew members or someone on their feet all day, this shoe has a covered toe pad for those up-and-down exchanges and a gel-pad heel insert for lasting comfort.
Available in the following sizes: 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, and 13.
- SFI 3.3/5 rating
- Innovative tread pattern for traction on all surfaces in wet or dry conditions
- Heavy-use design with ankle support
- GTrax polymer sole resists gas and oil
- Covered toe pad and gel-pad comfort heel insert
- Available in sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, and 13
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.