The same Sniper Stealth 4500 EFI systems that can support 200 MPH dragsters can fuel your 800+ horsepower Pro Street car: new patent-pending Sniper Stealth 4500 EFI systems from Holley support up to 1,500 horsepower naturally aspirated—up to 1,250 horsepower on forced-induction applications—or anything with a 4500 flange that needs big power. They’re designed specifically for upgrading drag race and high-performance street vehicles to EFI, and you don’t have to be a computer genius or own a laptop to use them.
- Fully compatible with draw-through and blow-through forced-induction applications.
- Integrated ignition timing control and a programmable launch control.
- -8AN fuel inlets.
- Gen 3 Ultra Dominator–style four-bolt air cleaner flange.
- 12” throttle plates flow 1,440 CFM for larger cubic-inch engines.
- Integrated single-stage wet or dry progressive nitrous controller.
- Three programmable 0-5V sensor inputs for oil/fuel/dome, nitrous pressure, etc.
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor for real-time fuel-map learning.
- Three finishes: Polished (550-841), Black Ceramic (550-842), and Classic Gold (550-843).
- And much more.