Available for gasoline and diesel applications, Edelbrock universal micro-electric fuel pumps offer maximum performance in a compact package thanks to a simple, durable design that reduces the chance of vapor lock and flooding. Plus, they operate quietly, so you’ll barely know they’re there! In addition to the fuel pump, you’ll get a filter, mounting hardware, and instructions for a hassle-free installation.
17303 pushes 30 GPH / 114 LPH, while 17301 pushes 38 GPH / 144 LPH (both for gas/E85). 17302 pushes 38 GPH / 144 LPH (for diesel).
- Available for gas and diesel applications.
- Durable, simple design.
- Reduced chance of vapor lock and flooding.
- Easy to install two-wire design.
- Super-quiet operation.
- Standard 12-volt negative ground system with 1 amp draw at max delivery.
- Gravity-fed in-line is self-priming and -regulating.
- Also usable as a lift or transfer pump.
- 5/16” nipple inlet port / 5/16” barb outlet port.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.