Based on the platform-designed Blackheart line—engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality—is Hooker’s new Axle-Back Dual Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust System with Quad Tips for manual 2016 Chevy Camaro SS with 6.2L V8. It offers max dyno gains of +15.88 hp and 17.71 ft.-lb. torque by eliminating the restrictive factory mid-pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed.
70401319-RHKR uses dual polished 304 stainless steel, high-flow, straight-through transverse mufflers and exhaust valves that provide a pleasant driving experience at cruising speeds when closed and an aggressive, race-inspired tone when open. The system uses factory mounting points for ease of installation, while 4” dual-wall, angle-cut, polished stainless steel quad tips with laser-etched Hooker Blackheart logo offer unmatched styling.
- Fits manual 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8 6.2L
- Dyno gains of +15.88 hp and 17.7 ft.-lb. torque
- Mandrel-bent 18-gauge polished stainless steel
- Dual high-flow, straight-through transverse mufflers
- 4” dual-wall, angle-cut quad tips
- Built-in exhaust values emit different tones when open and closed
- Eliminates restrictive factory mid-pipe
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Uses factory mounting points for ease of installation and ground clearance
- Backed by Hooker’s lifetime limited warranty
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.