Using the same air entry area design as those used in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ cars, the new 1,000 CFM throttle body from Holley is designed for high-horsepower, severe-use applications.
Fitting any standard square bore 4150 flange, these throttle bodies boast a number of exciting features:
- Exclusive CFD computer-modeled design
- Integrated throttle position, idle air control, and air temperature sensors
- GM 700R4 and Ford transmission kickdown provisions
- High-flow idle air control passage
- PTFE-coated throttle shafts for high flow and a smooth pedal feel
Holley has included everything you need to supercharge your ride, including integrated vacuum ports (one timed spark, two 3/8” full, and two 3/16” full). The die-cast aluminum throttle bodies come in two handsome finishes—tumble polished or Hard Core Gray™—so you won’t have to sacrifice looks for performance.
Head on over to your local Parts Pro retailer to grab one for yourself, or find a local affiliated store using our dealer locator.
If you are a performance aftermarket accessory retailer who would like to become part of the nationwide Parts Pro network, please join us today!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.