A new and improved version of the popular stainless steel electric exhaust cut-outs from Doug’s Headers is here, now in a 2.25” diameter for more versatile installation capability (and for a lower price!).
The DEC225AK cut-outs feature a rugged gear-reduction 12-volt DC motor and a rotating gate for a seal that prevents leaks every time the cut-out is opened or closed. Unlike butterfly-style cut-outs, these Doug’s Headers cut-outs don’t have the leaky gasket sound, and when fully opened there are no exhaust-flow obstructions. A prewired harness with an illuminated rocker switch is included for easy installation. Ideal for racetracks that don’t require mufflers, this product allows you to uncork your exhaust with the flip of a switch on your dash.
Also available in singles and in complete kits with Y-pipes.
- Uncork your exhaust with the flip of a switch from your dash.
- Ideal for racetracks that don’t require mufflers
- Stainless steel electric exhaust cut-outs with 2 1/4” diameters.
- Rugged 12-volt gear-reduction DC motor and a rotating gate for a leak-proof seal
- Prewired harness with an illuminated rocker switch for easy installation
- Replacement motor available (#DEC950).
- Also available in 2.5” and 3” diameters.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.