This new Elite Series axle-back exhaust system for the 2016–2017 Camaro SS with 6.2L V8 from Hurst gives you real sound options: either powerful, aggressive sound in Track mode or a mellow tone in Stealth mode. It’s specifically engineered to fit both coupe and convertible models with the factory NPP option (identified by quad tips) and features tandem Delta 40 and Outlaw mufflers and 4” polished stainless steel tips.
Made in America from 409S stainless steel, the Hurst 6350029 includes all necessary parts and installation hardware.
Note: Though the system itself clamps on, the OE system will require cutting to remove the factory mufflers.
- For 2016–2017 Chevy Camaro SS 6.2L V8 with NPP quad tips.
- Dual-mode operation: Track and Stealth.
- Functional exhaust valves work with OE actuator motors to select between sound levels.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance.
- Made in the USA.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.