Machined to be used on either the driver or passenger side of the block, Performer RPM cylinder heads for 2003+ Chrysler Hemi Gen III 6.1, 6.2, and 6.4L engines from Edelbrock are designed to fit with the stock intake manifold, exhaust manifold, valve cover, rockers, spark plugs, and accessories—including Hellcat components.
This bolt-on performance upgrade features fully CNC-machined combustion chambers and CNC-profiled bowls and port entries/exits to enhance airflow. Cast from A356 aluminum, heat treated to T6 specifications, and quality assembled by Edelbrock in the USA in Torrance, California.
Two part numbers available: 61109 (Bare Satin finish) and 61119 (Complete Satin finish).
- For 2003-to-present Chrysler Hemi Gen III 6.1, 6.2, and 6.4L.
- More material in deck and combustion chambers for increased cylinder pressure.
- Reinforced rocker bosses.
- Extra material around intake/exhaust ports for porting during racing.
- Factory-location intake/exhaust port flanges.
- Increased seat diameters for improved heat transfer and durability over stock.
- And much more!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.