Available in three different part numbers, the new Chevy bowtie rear differential covers from PROFORM ramp up performance in addition to providing outstanding good looks with their crinkled black finish. Made from CNC-milled, reinforced aluminum, these covers are designed to strengthen your rear housing in heavy torque situations. PROFORM includes two bolts to stabilize bearing main caps, magnetic drain and fluid capacity plugs, and Grade 8 mounting bolts.
Three part numbers are currently available: 141-695 (7.5 GM, 10-bolt), 141-696 (8.2/8.5 GM, 10-bolt), and 141-697 (GM, 12-bolt, passenger car).
- Made from CNC-milled aluminum.
- Stiffens main cap area for housing flex reduction.
- Increases gear life and decreases ring deflection.
- Includes main cap stabilizing bolts, fluid capacity and magnetic drain plugs, and additional mounting hardware.
- Two 10-bolt and one 12-bolt applications available.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.