PROFORM has redesigned its
high-performance electric fans with thermostat to be better than ever before. Boasting
an improved fan shroud, two-layer circuit board, and wider-range thermostat
(160°–240°F), these fans move the air needed to protect muscle cars with older
engines from creeping temp gauges, reduced engine power, and declining gas
mileage. Replace your horsepower-robbing, belt-driven fan with an electric
upgrade from PROFORM!
15” diameter, eight-blade fans move 2,800 CFM and are available in your choice
of straight or S-Blade design for Fox-body Mustang 5.0 (1987–1993) or universal
applications. They include a heavy-duty 12-volt motor that draws only 14 amps.
Includes mounting bolts and brackets.
- Mustang straight: PN 67015
- Mustang S-Blade: PN 67028
- Universal straight: PN 67017
- Universal S-Blade: PN 67029
- Promotes improved cooling over belt-driven stock fans
- Mitigates loss of HP and gas mileage
- Newly designed fan shroud with larger footprint
- Upgraded circuitry increases durability and stabilizes current flow.
- Thermostat range increased to 160°–240°F.
- Heavy-duty, 12V motor
- 14-amp draw
- Includes mounting bolts and brackets
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Parts Pro™ affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Parts Pro™ Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.