Shipping July 7, the patent-pending 223-02 iNTECH cold air intake from Holley represents the highest level of technology, style, and performance for your 2010–2015 Chevy Camaro (5th generation) 6.2L V8. Dyno tests saw increases of 19.04 HP and 16.55 ft. lb. of torque with a broad power curve. iNTECH sealed intakes feature a unique Slip-Seal housing–filter tube interface that eliminates the use of clamps and adapters to achieve a seamless installation, while the four-layer dry air filter eliminates the use of oils that can damage MAF sensors and trigger check engine lights.
Holley designed the housing to match your Camaro’s engine compartment, including retaining factory mounting locations to enable a simple installation.
- For 2010–2015 Chevy Camaro 6.2L V8.
- +19.04 horsepower and +16.55 foot-pounds’ torque in dyno tests.
- Slip-Seal interface eliminates the use of hose clamps and adapters.
- One-piece, fully sealed intake housing design guarantees a true fresh-air intake charge.
- Factory mounting locations allow for a simple, secure installation.
- High-flow, washable, reusable 4-layer dry performance air filter.
- Inner and outer aluminum mesh air filter media prevents filter deformation and rust.
- Bellows-style silicone coupler at throttle body accommodates nitrous plates or throttle body spacers without cutting the tube.
- Enhances the look of your engine bay with a stealthy appearance.
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps for maximum clamping force and durability.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.