The king of gauges is back with another outstanding addition to its lineup of legendary tachs. The 3.75” Mopar Classic tachometer (PN 880789) from AutoMeter reads up to 8,000 RPM, with traditional incandescent lighting to illuminate the dial’s perimeter. The 880789 tach, which is compatible with 12- and 16-volt systems, sports a race-proven air-core electric design and ultra-responsive needle for quick and accurate readings. The kit includes a bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed installation instructions. This is the no-compromise choice for no-compromise builds.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the perimeter of the dial.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible
- Includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Race-proven air-core electric technology for quick and accurate readings
- Responsive needle can go from zero to full scale in 333 ms.
- Compatible with most 4-, 6-, and 8-cylinder engines
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.