Uniquely designed to meet the specialized needs of racers competing on dirt or asphalt short tracks, the 6014 Race Display System from AutoMeter monitors oil and carbureted fuel pressure, oil and water temperature, and battery voltage, while the water pressure channel accommodates an optional water pressure sensor (AutoMeter PN ST747).
The single, compact (7.5” x 4”), waterproof display includes a signature AutoMeter analog pointer, which quickly and clearly communicates engine RPM information, and a digital display screen preconfigured with multiple layouts for auxiliary engine instrumentation needs.
Drivers can customize warning points specific to their setups (text alerts or alarm lights) and record 2 hours of track data with playback right from the display.
The 6014 Race Display System includes two 1/8” NPT temperature sensors, one 1/8” NPT 15 PSI fuel pressure sensor, and one 1/8” NPT 150 PSI oil pressure sensor—plus a pre-terminated wiring loom, external push-button controls with weather-resistant caps, mounting template, installation brackets, and operating manual.
- Race-proven digital display monitors engine RPM, oil pressure/temperature, water temperature, carbureted fuel pressure, and battery voltage.
- Integrated channel lets you monitor water pressure with purchase of additional sensor.
- Intelligent alarm system allows for user-configurable text and integrated light activation points for all channels.
- Built-in memory with the ability to record and play back up to 120 minutes of data.
- Premium pre-terminated wiring loom.
- Water-, dust-, shock-, and vibration-resistant design.
- Compatible with optional infrared beacon and receiver assemblies, extension cables, and external alarm lamps (sold separately).
- Dimensions: 7.5” W x 4” H.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.