The award-winning DashLink software from AutoMeter Products has received a UI (user interface) redesign. Everything you love about DashLink is still there—now it’s just cleaner, faster, and simpler to use. Plus, the upgrade is free to existing users of the system!
DashLink creates a virtual dashboard for your vehicle on your iOS or Android device using the AutoMeter DashLink app. Using your phone, you can monitor and data log engine and vehicle performance (including fuel economy) and instantly read and clear troublesome check engine lights, among numerous other capabilities. A plug-and-play interface simplifies installation.
- Display: Feature the gauges you want on your iOS or Android device.
- Data log: Record and play back log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data.
- Peak recall: Built-in recall lets you view maximum values at your convenience.
- Skid pad: Show lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators.
- Rainbow track map: Visualize your location, acceleration, and braking as you drive laps. Compare different laps to see how acceleration and braking changed.
- Inclinometer: Monitor the pitch and roll of your vehicle for off-road use.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics: Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs).
- Averages: Determine average fuel consumption, vehicle speed, boost pressure, or any other monitored parameter.
- Trip computer: Maintains stats for up to five trips.
- And much more!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.