The key to optimum combustion-chamber sealing and long-term reliability, ARP head studs are the ideal replacement for factory TTY (Torque to Yield) bolts that are yielded in the assembly process and should never be re-used. Moreover, ARP head studs for the Coyote are made from proprietary ARP2000™ material that is nominally rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength to facilitate increased clamping force. They are engineered for high-combustion pressure applications, including supercharging, turbocharging or use of nitrous oxide. The kits include parallel-ground washers, 12-point nuts, and a packet of ARP Ultra-Torque® fastener lubricant.
- For `13+ Ford Coyote 5.0L engines (11mm)
- Designed for high-combustion pressure applications
- Replacement for OEM TTY (Torque to Yield) bolts
- Made from proprietary ARP2000™ material
- ARP2000™ material has a 220,000-psi tensile strength
- Facilitates increased clamping force
- Perfect for supercharging, turbocharging, or N2O
- Includes parallel-ground washers, 12-point nuts, & ARP Ultra-Torque® fastener lubricant
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.