Fresh from ARP are two new head stud kits for BBC AFR 18-degree applications: one hex (135-4008) and one 12 point (135-4305). Manufactured with premium 8740 chrome-moly material, these kits are centerless ground, heat treated before thread rolling/machining, and nominally rated at 190K PSI tensile strength. Included in every kit is a 0.5-ounce pack of ARP’s Ultra-Torque fastener assembly lubricant.
- Premium 8740 chrome-moly construction.
- Centerless ground.
- Heat treated before thread rolling and machining.
- Rated at 190,000 PSI tensile strength.
- Includes a half-ounce pack of Ultra-Torque fastener assembly lubricant.
- Two kits available: 135-4008 (hex) and 135-4305 (12 pt.).
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.