Designed specifically for vehicles requiring a holding capacity of 500–1,100 ft-lb of torque at the crank, TRIAD DS Series triple disc clutches from Centerforce offer superior clamp load and the company’s patented ball bearing–actuated pressure plate (where applicable) for light pedal effort.
The race-inspired Centerforce TRIAD clutch is equipped with organic full-facing material and a lightened billet steel flywheel for low inertia and quicker RPMs. Available in sprung or solid hub, with a 8.75” diameter designed to lower inertia for track-heavy use. Components made in the USA. Match balanced and ready for installation.
Note: Because of the TRIAD’s aggressive nature, some floater noise may be heard during operation.
- 8.75” diameter lowers inertia for track-heavy use.
- 500–1,100 ft-lb torque at the flywheel
- No complicated setup or adjustments
- Centrifugally assisted diaphragm increases holding capacity with RPM.
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate and positive drive floater
- Precision balanced for excellent driver control
- Includes ARP fasteners and specification card
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.