DEI’s Titanium Protect-A-Sleeve™ with LR Technology™ offers the best possible line sleeve protection on the market. Developed specifically for any application where extreme high-heat is present, these Titanium sleeves solve the problem of burning and cracking plug wires, and protect lines and hoses from engine and exhaust heat. Developed with DEI’s proprietary LR Technology, these high-temperature rated sleeves provide superior thermal protection for street vehicles or race engines. They protect fuel, oil lines, spark plugs, and electrical wires from direct heat up to 1800°F or under-hood radiant heat up to 2500°F. Water and heat resistant, they are also ideal for Powersports ATV/UTV, motorcycle, personal watercraft, snowmobile, and marine use.
The ½” ID sleeves will fit many of today’s larger diameter spark plug wires for protection against hot exhaust manifolds and headers. Titanium Protect-A-Sleeve™ is also offered in 1″ and 2″ diameters.
- Safeguards wires, lines, & hoses from extreme heat
- Protects from direct heat up to 1800°F
- Protects from radiant heat up to 2500°F
- Proprietary LR Technology™ offers superior thermal protection
- Made of pulverized lava rock material
- Includes black boot shrink tubes (spark plug wire)
- Both water & heat resistant
- Ideal for ATV/UTV, motorcycle, snowmobile, & marine applications
- Available in (3) sizes: 0.5” ID x 4’ length, 1” ID x 4’ length, & 2” ID x 3’ length
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.