Protecting your spark plug boots and wires will help prevent burn through, hardening, and cracking. The 4-Cylinder Protect-A-Boot & Wire Kit includes everything needed to protect spark plug boots and wires from harmful, under-hood heat. Plus, they add a professional, finished look to the engine. This kit is made from high-temperature, non-flammable, glass-fiber material that is able to withstand temperatures up to 1,000°F. (There is also a titanium version made from lava rock capable of withstanding up to 1,800°F).
For extra protection, these 6-inch long boot protectors have a double-wall construction with a sewn-in ring. They also have a universal fit to accommodate most straight or angled spark plug boots on any 4-cylinder engine. The shrink tubes feature a water-tight seal for even more protection. This kit includes 13 feet of line sleeving, 12 Hi-Temp shrink boots, and 4 Protect-A-Boot boot protectors. This kit is also available in four different colors to give your engine a polished and customized look.
- Universal fit for all 4-cylinder engines
- Compatible with most straight & angled spark-plug boots
- Withstands temperatures up to 1,000°F
- Made from high-temp, non-flammable glass fiber
- Boots feature a double-wall construction
- Shrink tubes provide a water-tight seal
- Provides a professional, finished look
- Includes: (1) 13-ft long line sleeving, (12) Hi-Temp shrink boots, & (4) Protect-A-Boots
- Available in (4) different colors: silver, black, red, & blue
- Titanium version also available (made of lava rock to withstand up to 1,800°F)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.