K&N’s Washable Cabin Air Filters are engineered to fit directly into the factory air box, offering excellent protection from environmental contaminants and odor-causing particles. The thermally-bonded, high-flow, synthetic material acts as a physical barrier to help trap dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, fungi, and other pollutants. It is uniquely engineered with pleats to increase the contaminant-capturing surface area for even more protection. Each filter is created for an easy installation into your factory cabin air box and can be easily washed and reinstalled whenever necessary. Each filter is pre-treated, ready to install, and engineered to last the lifetime of your vehicle. This model is specifically designed for `11-`19 Ford Ranger 2.2L L4 / 3.2L L5 Diesel, `19 Ford Ranger 2.0L L4 Diesel / 2.3L L4 Gas, `15-`18 Ford Everest 3.2L L5 Diesel, and `12-`17 Mazda BT50 3.2L L5 Diesel vehicles.
- Application-specific design
- Filters out mold, mildew, pollen, fungi, dust, germs, bacteria, pollutants, etc.
- Washable & reusable design is eco-friendly
- Electrostatically charged to capture mold & other spores
- Special treatment specifically traps odor particles
- Filter media is pleated to add surface area
- Fits directly into factory cabin air box
- Pre-treated & ready to install
- Backed by 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty™
- Cleaning Care Kit sold separately
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.