Sitting in the sweet spot of performance, looks, and ease of installation, the RHP 2000 Series Push-Lock Hose Ends are the perfect choice for many builds.
These push-lock fittings are made from CNC-machined 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy and feature RHP’s famous hand-polished finish, both of which provide superior safety and performance. The custom-designed hose nipples allow quick and easy assembly, and the unique aluminum collars cover the cut end of the hose for a smooth, snag-free performance.
Color-consistent anodizing and unique pressure testing provide the final touch of quality and protection that engine builders from around the world have come to trust from Redhorse Performance.
The 2000 Series fittings must be paired with RHP’s 402 Series (black) push-lock hoses and the fittings are available in 180°-, 45°-, or 90°-bend models.
- Made from CNC-machined 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy
- Hand-polished finish
- Custom-designed hose nipples for quick & easy assembly
- Aluminum collars cover the cut end for smooth performance
- Color-consistent anodizing protects against corrosion
- Unique pressure testing for quality & protection
- Available in straight, 45°-bend, or 90°-bend models
- Must be paired with RHP 402 Series Push-Lock Hose (black)
- Hoses available in (6) lengths: 1ft, 3 ft, 6 ft, 10 ft, 20 ft, or 50 ft
RHP 2000 Series Fittings are engineered for use with the RHP 402 Series High-Performance Push-Lock Hoses. They should not be used with standard braided racing hoses. For best results, they should be assembled with the aid of RHP Assembly Lube, 420 Series Push-Lock Hose Clamps, and 5420 Series Push-Lock Hose Pliers.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.