Installing inline of your AN assembly, dry break quick-release adapters from Redhorse Performance are a great way to achieve fast, spill-free AN assembly disconnects. Simply push in both ends and follow the precut channel to separate the adapter—no spills, no mess. Plus, you won’t need any tools to disconnect the fitting once installed. Consider adding a 4155-10-2 dry break quick-release adapter from Redhorse to your fuel, transmission, or coolant system.
- Provides a fast, spill-free AN assembly disconnect
- Installs inline of your AN assembly
- Push in both ends and follow the precut channel to separate the adapter
- No tools needed to disconnect the fitting once installed
- Great for fuel, transmission, and coolant systems
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.