Firepower 9-mm ignition wires are the lowest-resistance wire that Taylor Cable Products makes: only 25 Ohms per square foot, meaning more horsepower, torque, and spark energy for your application. Taylor achieves this feat thanks to a coated-core blend of exclusive copper-nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic cover and a ZIMPLEX® silicone outer jacket that provides additional heat and abrasion protection (up to 600 degrees and 102,000 volts of dielectric strength).
Available in Black with Silver lettering, with low-profile, color-coordinated, 100% silicone PROBOOTS®.
Note: Universal-fit sets available for most American-made vehicles (no imports).
- The ultimate performance/racing ignition wire available
- Taylor’s lowest-resistance wire: 9-mm diameter and 25 Ohms per foot
- Ferrite spiral-wound coated core
- Perfect for the extremes of open-wheel racing and under-hood temperatures
- Black with Silver lettering
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.