Ignite your high performance aspirations with ThunderVolt 50 from Taylor Cable Products, the best .409”, 10.4 mm ignition wires on the market. ThunderVolt 50 wire is IROC dyno tested and track proven to achieve gains of 5 hp and 7 lb torque over the competition.
Compatible with most electronic ignition systems and components, Taylor’s 40 Ohm/ft Ferrite Spiral-Wound, low-resistance core provides optimal RFI and EMI suppression, while the tightly woven, heat-treated fiberglass braid eliminates the need for additional sleeving. Finally, the exclusive, three-layer ZIMPLEX silicone outer jacket provides heat and abrasion protection up to 600°F and 102,000 volts of dielectric strength—a must for the extreme conditions of open-wheel racing and under-hood temperatures.
Taylor offers ThunderVolt 50 wire sets in black with gold lettering.
Note: Compatible with most American-made vehicles, universal-fit sets will require cutting to fit.
- 10.4 mm ignition wire compatible with most electronic ignition systems/components
- IROC dyno tested and track proven to provide +5 hp and +7 lb torque
- 40 Ohm/ft Ferrite Spiral-Wound coated core
- Tightly woven, heat-treated fiberglass braid eliminates the need for additional sleeving.
- Three-layer ZIMPLEX silicone outer jacket protects against heat up to 600°F and 102,000 volts of dielectric strength.
- Available in black with gold lettering
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.