Boasting charge and maintenance power for 12- and 24-volt lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries, the G15000 UltraSafe from NOCO comes with a JumpStart engine start mode for dead batteries. The G15000 recovers deeply discharged batteries (down to 2 volts) thanks to rejuvenating battery-desulfating technology. Safe for a variety of applications—from cars, SUVs, and boats to RVs and diesel trucks—the G15000 offers advanced diagnostics indication and overcharge protection.
- A 12V and 24V automatic battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 400 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2 volts.
- JumpCharge engine starting for dead batteries.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator recovers worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery with zero overcharge.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
- Power supply for changing a car battery or powering 12V devices.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.