The all-new NOCO genius®10™ Battery Charger™ by The NOCO Company is one of the most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, compact chargers. It is 17% smaller and delivers over 115% more power than other models. It is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger, maintainer, and desulfator rated at 10 amps for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries (including flooded, gel, AGM, maintenance-free, and lithium-ion batteries). This battery can charge dead batteries as low as 1 volt. Or, the all-new Force Mode allows you to take control and manually begin to charge dead batteries down to 0 volts. The built-in desulfation mode is designed for the most corroded batteries. Auto detection with smart diagnostic indicators starts the Repair Mode integrated within a 9-step charging profile. The integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over charging in hot climates and under charging in cold climates. This battery provides 24/7 worry-free charging in all seasons and all weather to guarantee charging for a healthy battery. You can leave it plugged in 24//7 with no worries of overcharging because it automatically returns to its last selected mode. The genius® clamps are built with needle-nose profiles for smaller terminal applications and detachable, integrated eyelets for permanently mounting this accessory to the battery.
- Compatible with most vehicles
- For 6V or 12V batteries
- 17% smaller with 115% more power
- Provides all-season, all-weather charging
- Built-in desulfation mode for corroded batteries
- Force Mode for manually charging batteries down to 0V
- Integrated thermal sensor prevents over/under charging
- Charges dead batteries as low as 1V
- Clamps feature built-in needle-nose profiles
- Integrated eyelets directly attach clamp to battery terminal
- Interchangeable connector
- Simple to setup & use
- Includes mounting bracket with strap & (2) self-tapping screws
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.