Want to warm your engine up faster? Or, do you want to keep the heat inside your engine while waiting for the next race to start? Either way, the Design Engineering, Inc. Thermal Cover for Sprint car engines does both! This Thermal Cover is made to take heat and is built to last. Designed with tough PVC-coated polyester fabric with glass-mat insulation and fiberglass-lined wings, this cover is both rugged and light weight. The fiberglass-lined wings will not melt when touching the hot exhaust. Plus, built-in snaps hold the wings in the up position to allow easy engine servicing while the thermal is in use.
- For most Sprint car chassis
- Makes engine warm up faster
- Keeps heat in engine between races
- Rugged, lightweight design
- Made of PVC-coated polyester fabric
- Glass-mat insulation keeps heat in
- Fiberglass-lined wings will not melt resting on headers
- Built-in snaps hold wings up for engine servicing
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.