This cut-to-shape Boom Mat Decoupling Material is made from viscoelastic elastomers designed to reduce noise and vibration between metal parts. The high-quality construction boasts a tensile strength of 2,400 pounds of force per square inch, so it is strong enough to withstand high frequencies. This durable design prevents fatigue and dissipates vibrations, resonances, and impacts on a variety of applications like gas tanks, bodies, fenders, etc.
- Acts as a barrier between hardware
- Reduces vibration & fatigue
- Customizable, cut-to-shape design
- PSI 2400 tensile strength
- Only .050” thick for hard-to-reach areas
- Operating temperature of -20°F – 200°F
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.