Has the height of your suspension been altered from the original factory specifications? Do you wish to improve your handling after such alterations? Well, Flaming River now has a solution to improve your handling issues caused from modifying OEM suspension specs. The new Bump Steer Kit has been specifically designed to assist in re-aligning your steering geometry. Simply replace your current outer rod ends with the new tie rod ends, using the included spacers to adjust the angle as needed. These adjustable outer tie rod end replacements feature a 6061 T-6 aluminum, fully machined sleeve with a black anodized finish.
- For `65-`70 Ford Mustang
- Corrects bump steer issues
- Re-aligns rack for current ride height
- Improves vehicle handling
- Spacers included to adjust angle as needed
- 5/8” Heim Joint is lined with Teflon™
- Heim reduces noise & requires no lubrication
- 4140-steel pin is machined with correct spindle taper
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.